AEROSOL KINGS Number One. 2 Pager Black book work.


I came across this cover wile I was at the New York Comic Con 2009. It was produced back in the 1950's. I like the whole Claw grabbing city crushing, oh! no! Here it comes feel. A lot of movies from back then had elements of terror like that. Either it was hugh alien ships coming to destroy a town or a hugh monster of some sort looking to run loose on some sort of killing spree in some local small town. Ok! So i've seen a few to many old movies. I guess that's why I had to produce this piece. It takes me back a bit, not that I'm that old and stuff. For me it's a throw back to when I was a kid and I watched lots of Sci Fi and Horror films. I turned what was otherwise a boring old looking clunker of a robot, into a bold, tough, and larger than life crazed hugh spraycan with an alien fat cap eye. Once again bringing both of my favorite art passions together. This was in a larger sized black book, something like 11x 14 inch. So yeah it's pretty hugh when fully opened.

Comments