Saturday, September 24, 2011

The HULK vs MAN THING. 2 and 1/2 Pager Black book work.

First of all I have to give a big shout out to Bernie Wrightson. He's one of my all time favorite Comic book artist from the 1970's, I went crazy when I first saw his version of this on the cover of The Incredible Hulk #197-1976. I had to rock it out. This one was not so easy but I like a challenge and it cam from one of my clients at work. Who wanted to know if I could do it. Well I think we all know the answer to that question. I had a lot of fun with it. Sure it drove me crazy from time to time as I was working on it and several other art projects. My art table was a conga line of art projects to say the least. As you can see once again I added my Graffiti elements to the mix of things, even taking note to keep the fill in colors of my piece along the same lines of the HULK. I really enjoyed doing this piece, now on to the next one!


  1. always dope work your coloring is great and the pieces always inspiring with the fresh hookups and lettering connections...